The Madison cyclocross practices are a weekly cyclocross practice designed to help riders of all levels improved their cyclocross skills.
Whether you are just starting out or trying to score UCI points, you will benefit from these structured practice times.
For new riders, every week there will be clinic style instruction given. For more experienced riders there will be areas set-up to practice, barriers, off camber riding, cornering, run-ups, starts and more.
Every practice will end with a short practice "race".
Practices are totally free and open to all riders.
You will be required to wear a helmet at practice whenever you are on your bike.
Madison cyclocross practices are put on in coordination with L5 racing, UW cycling club and Neff Cycle Service.
2016 practices dates are:
- Thursday 25th - 5:30pm - Fireman's Park, Verona
- Tuesday 30th - 5:30pm - Badger Prairie, Verona
- Tuesday 6th - 5:30pm - Badger Prairie, Verona
- Thursday 15th - 5:30pm - Trek HQ, Waterloo
- Tuesday 20th - 5pm - Badger Prairie, Verona
- Tuesday 27th - 5pm - -Badger Prairie, Verona
- Thursday 6th - 5pm -Badger Prairie, Verona
- Tuesday 11th - 5pm - Badger Prairie, Verona (Badger Prairie CX course preview)